Here’s a sweet little idea for Valentine’s Day…
Found this little 5″ x 5″ frame at JoAnne’s for $4.99 with a 30% coupon…DEAL! Images that show movement always appeal to most people I think. The sentiment seems to be moving as do a few of the hearts falling from the tree. Want the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one? Here you go…
- Paper: Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Pear Pizzaz and Basic Gray
- Stamps: Sheltering Tree and Hello Life
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Black marker, paint brush and the hearts were left over from the Perpetual Calendar Kit (You might substitute the little heart with the Owl Punch)
- The Whisper White cardstock is 5″ x 5″
- Lay your stamps on the cardstock for placement, then stamp the grass/ground in the Pear Pizzaz twice without reinking. Use a wet paint brush to smooth the two layers together and extend the ends if needed.
- Dry between layers if necessary with heat gun.
- Stamp tree in Basic Gray. Use the black marker to shade one side of the tree trunk and underneath larger branches. Use moisten brush to blend if there is too much contrast between the black and gray.
- Add your hearts. If you are punching hearts from cardstock, I would use Tombow dots and use my piercing tool for placement.
- Add your sentiment in Memento Black.
- I left the glass out of the frame.
Little projects like this that just come together make me so happy! I can loose all track of time when working/playing in my studio.
So today is the first day of the new year. I have set my positive intentions for mind, body and spirit and chosen “Courage” as my word for 2015. It will take lots of courage for all the plans I hope to accomplish this year. I can report this is the first time in maybe 20 years I have not been on a diet when the new year starts. Last July I reached my goal/healthy weight and have successfully maintained that weight. It feels amazing. If you are struggling, I want you to know it is possible…not easy, but possible.
If you ever have any questions on any of the projects I post, be sure to leave me a comment and I will get back to you.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
That’s a nice thought…
I’m inky today…and so HaPpY!