Playing around with the new In-colors today and a couple of stamp sets I’ve had for a while and this is what I came up with…
This would make a nice masculine card I think…maybe because of the colors. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you if you’d like to give this card a go…
- Paper: Smokey Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Basic Grey, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate and Mossy Meadow
- Stamps: Postcard and Postage Due
- Tools and Embellishments: Sponge, Linen Thread and Blendability Pens
- The Smoky Slate card base is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Mossy Meadow layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Blackberry Bliss layer is 3 5/8″ x 5 1/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Stamp the Postcard image in Basic Gray.
- Ink the words only at the top of the stamp in Mossy Meadow and “fussy cut”
- Stamp a portion of the Postage Due in Memento Black on the left side of the card
- On scrap Whisper White stamp the three postage stamps and “fussy cut”
- Color the flower on the left side with Blendability Pens
- Sponge all the edges with Smoky Slate
- Attach all “fussy cut” items to postcard and then to Blackberry Bliss layer
- Add linen thread to this portion of the card front
- Attach Mossy Meadow layer to Smoky Slate base card and postcard at an angle on top
Did you notice the envelope? The inside of the card also coordinates with the front of the card and I always finish with my personalized monogram stamp on the back.
I hope you have found some inspiration in this post today and you will come back often.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”She who leaves a trail of glitter will be remembered forever.”
I’m really inky…and HaPpY!