Got my keyboard working…so now I can post from my computer again. Who knew this new wireless keyboard worked on batteries? Sue Parker at The Sparkled Web, that’s who. Thanks Sue!
Boy am I ever going to be ready for Valentine’s this year. I’ve got a sweet card today made with the Post Card stamp. I love this post card stamp, especially for a “vintage-y” feel.
Here’s the card…Sometimes placing object askew (you know, crooked) makes a better impression, and I think that’s the case in point here. Of course, it had to have a little bling, too. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits:
- Paper: Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Real Red Glitter Paper
- Ink: StazOn Black, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink and Real Red
- Stamps: Follow My Heart, Gorgeous Grunge (splatters), En Francis (background) and various retired hearts (we all have them, don’t we?)
- Embellishments: Small heart punch, sponges for edges
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Vanilla cardstock folded to 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ Cherry Cobbler
- Post Card is stamped on Very Vanilla and cut out. Use whatever stamps you like for the background and soften the edges with a sponge and Soft Suede ink. The heart is punched and placed on a dimensional. You’re done!
I had published earlier this year my goal was to be kinder, and I think sending uplifting, caring cards more often is one way I can accomplish that goal. I’m a SU! Demonstrator…it comes naturally.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today: “The biggest lie I tell myself…’I don’t need to write that down…I’ll remember it.” So funny and so true.
I’m working on some home décor projects for Valentine’s I’ll be able to show you this week. YAY!