Here’s another sneak peek at a new product available in January that just screamed “use me”!
After this card was finished, the UPS truck arrived with the Designer Series Paper that coordinates with this stamp set and thinlits…so you know there will be another card soon. It’s amazing how intricate the hot air balloon thinlit is and how easily it cut through the Silver Foil.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Soft Sky, Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Watermelon Wonder, Crisp Cantaloupe, Blushing Bride Cardstock, plus Silver Foil
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Birthday Banners and Sealed with Love (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Up and Away Thinlits Dies, Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine, Bunch of Banners Framelits
- The Soft Sky base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- The Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Cut the clouds from card front Soft Sky layer with Up and Away Thinlits.
- Attach the Whisper White layer behind the Soft Sky card front with SNAIL.
- Cut the color bands of the balloon from (starting at bottom) Real Red, Watermelon Wonder, Cantaloupe Crisp and Blushing Bride. Attach to card front with multipurpose glue.
- Cut balloon frame from Silver Foil and attach over layered colors with small dots of multipurpose glue.
- Stamp banner and sentiment on scrap Whisper White in Basic Black and cut with banner framelit. Trim away right tagged side and punch a hole in right side. Run Baker’s Twine around balloon and through hole in banner. Tie with bow. Attach banner with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a Real Red layer 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ with a Whisper White layer on top 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ attached with SNAIL.
Wouldn’t it be nice to receive this card “just because”?
If you’ve been a reader for a bit, you’ve probably been introduced to one of my furbabies, Zoe. She’s a Jack Russell Terrier who just turned 12 this past summer…but don’t tell her that. She has lots of toys that used to be stuffed. As soon as she gets a new one, she flattens it. Her toy basket is full of flattened toys. But she pulls out her favorites almost every day to play with. Here’s what happened to the reindeer I bought her today…Does she look like she’s laughing?
Hope your day is full of promise and fun.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!