Sale-A-Bration starts January 6th and here is one of the FREE stamps. At the catalog kick off, SU! showed this set and how to use it. It’s a “3-step” stamp and gives you the most beautiful image. Here’s an example for you…
I couldn’t believe this set when I first saw it…and I knew it had to come to my studio. I’ve got so many projects planned for this set, but here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard, Fancy Foil DSP and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz and Memento Black
- Stamps: Lotus Blossom and Printed Petals
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Thick Baker’s Twine Crisp Cantaloupe
- 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard
- Fancy Foil layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Whisper White layer is 3 1/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Stamp the Lotus Blossom three times (the stamps are number 1, 2 and 3) I stamped off on the last layer.
- Stamp the stem in two steps with Pear Pizzaz
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black
- The Pearls are colored with Blendie Pen (Calypso Coral) and attached with Tombow (to be sure they stay there!)
This is a “must have” stamp. I know we will be using this set for our Hope Notes in January. Have you picked out your favorites from the new Occasion Catalog? I have a looooonnnngggg list!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Yep, Mark is so right.
I’m with the “littles” this week for Christmas…and I’m so HaPpY!