This little favor could also double as a table placement at a reception by adding a banner at the top with name and table number. Then the favor can also serve as a wedding “thank you” gift.
I’ve done a video for you (just like I promised!) so you can see how easy and fast these little “didlees” come together. And here is a shot of some different ideas. You can incorporate the colors of the wedding or make them for a baby shower.
The pink one was done for a wedding, the bunny at Easter time with a Cadbury egg. The little tea lights fit perfectly inside.
Here’s the video and at the end of the post is the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Cardstock (your color choice)
- Ink: None!
- Stamps: None!
- Embellishments and Tools: Delicate Frames EF, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Topper Punch, Bird Punch, Spiral Flower Die, Pearls, Linen Thread and 5/8″ White Organza Ribbon
- Cut cardstock 2″ x 11″, score at 4 1/2″ and 6 1/2″
- Punch with Scallop Topper Punch at each end
- Emboss with Delicate Designs at each end.
- Punch out center with Large Oval Punch.
- Box to ‘seat’ the tea light: cardstock cut 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, score 3/4″ all four sides, cut tabs. Use smallest Starburst Framelit to cut center circle. Glue dots each corner and sticky strip two opposite sides.
- Place inside holder with sticky strip.
- Tie with ribbon and Linen Thread.
- Decorate with Bird Punch.
These little “didlees” are fun to make and decorate. Maybe these would be perfect for an occasion you have coming up.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”When it rains look for rainbows…When it’s dark look for stars.”
Get inky and be happy!