Today’s card is my entry in the Can You Case It Challenge #48 using the colors Blackberry Bliss, Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake. Here’s my entry…
A Shaker Card!…Can you just see the little stars inside the circle? Shaker cards are always fun to make and lots of fun to receive. I’m thinking of using this one as a December birthday card by adding the HB sentiment somewhere.
Would you like to have the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one? Here you go…
- Paper: Crumb Cake 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard is the base, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana and Blackberry Bliss cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black and Coastal Cabana reinker
- Stamps: White Christmas
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Circle Framelits, Window Sheet, Decorative Dots EF, Linen Thread, Confetti Stars Punch, Aqua Painter, Shaker Frames and Rhinestones
- The base card is 3 1/2″ x 5″ Crumb Cake notecard.
- The White layer is 3 3/8 x 4 7/8″
- The Blackberry Bliss layer is 3 1/4 x 4 3/4″, embossed with Decorative Dots EF
- Punch out stars with Confetti Star Punch
- Adhere the White and Blackberry Bliss layers to card front
- Add a blop of Tombow glue and twist several loops of Linen Thread around to form a loose circle.
- Now choose the two sizes of circles from the dies and using both at the same time cut the Crumb Cake frame then emboss with Decorative Dots EF
- Cut another of the larger circle from a window sheet and Tombow glue to back of circle frame
- Cut another of the larger circles from a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, stamp images with Memento Black Ink.
- With Coastal Cabana reinker in an Aqua Painter with water, brush the sky portion of the image
- Color snowman scarf and hat with markers.
- Add Shaker Frame circle to image circle, fill in with punched stars and add Window sheet layer to top.
- With adhesive of choice add shaker over circle of Linen Thread.
- With dots of Tombow add a few stars to top half of card front.
- Add rhinestones to shaker frame.
And shake, shake, shake!…
You are awesome for stopping by my blog today. Hope you have picked up a tidbit of inspiration while you were here.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
Yep…you sure are!
I’ve got inky fingers…and I’m HaPpY!