Today’s post is another project we made in class on Monday here at Rambling Rose Studio. Who doesn’t love a little red wagon?
How cute is that?
And a glamour close up…
and a side view to show dimension.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Real Red and Smoky Slate plus markers in Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz and Basic Black
- Stamps: Grown With Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Garden Grown Framelits, 1/2″ Crinkled Night of Navy Seam Binding, Adhesive Strips, Mini Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Layering Squares Framelits, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″.
- The first Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached with SNAIL
- The DSP layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″ attached with SNAIL
- Using the 2-1/4″ Scalloped Square Framelit cut two from Thick Whisper White. Trim away one side of one square to delete one scallop. Overlap with second square with multipurpose glue to create a scalloped rectangle.
- Tie a 15″ piece of Night of Navy Crinkled Seam Binding and tie a bow around the left side of the rectangle. Add Strip Adhesive to the back and attach over DSP on card front bottom right.
- On a scrap of Thick Whisper White stamp wagon in Real Red. Color fruit and vegetables plus sentiment on the stamp with markers. Huff well before stamping. Cut both pieces out with coordinating framelits.. Add to rectangle with big and small dimensionals to the right of the bow.
- With Smoky Slate pad and Blender Pen add shadow under wagon.
- Inside there is a 1/2″ x 5″ piece of the same DSP attached with SNAIL across the bottom
- Everyone seemed to enjoy knowing how to build a rectangle to work with and not just squares.
Hope all is going well in you life and day.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
i’m not buying.
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!