It’s been spring -like weather outside this whole weekend and I’m feeling so inspired…I just want to do everything at once. But first I wanted to show you this cute little “desk dressing” you could make for almost anyone…well, I guess a guy wouldn’t exactly go for the flower paper clips, but anyone else!
Here’s what I’m talking about…
Ca-Yoot!, right? Now look at the inside…
Now who do you know that would like this? Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits to make this little desk dressing:
- Paper: Whisper White and Coastal Cabana cardstock, Afternoon Picnic DSP
- Ink: None!
- Stamps: None!
- Embellishments: Adorning Accents Edgelits, Large and Medium Oval Punch, Build A Brad (retired) You could use a button here
- Coastal Cabana cardstock is 4 1/4″ x 8″, scored @ 1 3/4″ and 4 3/4″
- Whisper White cardstock 2 1/2″ x 4 “, cut two lines 1/2” apart to slide paper clips on
- Afternoon Picnic DSP 4″ x 7 3/4″
If you would like to see a video on making the clay flowers, check here.
Here’s a couple of photos showing how I made the bow with the large and medium oval punches…
and with glue dots you do this…
and a few more glue dots and a button to this…
There you have it…a gift that will dress up anyone’s desk. Hope you feel this is helpful and are inspired to create your own work of art.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today: “Someday” is a thousand tiny “now’s”.
Been working trying to keep up with all the ideas running around in my mind…useless, I’ll never keep up. But my fingers are inky and I’m happy…how ’bout you?