Here is another gift under $10 idea…and it’s so handy, too! Many of us run in so many different friend circles…classes, book clubs, yoga classes, neighbors and on and on…I’d like to gift all of them even in a small way because they all add so much to my everyday life. Are you the same way?
There are several posts on my blog (look under Holiday or 3-D Projects) that show how to make some really thoughtful gifts from the heart…and without cooking! Today’s project is one of those heartfelt gifts…
This is one of the new LED candles that uses batteries but is really wax like a regular candle. This could be used all winter long and reused again next holiday season.
Are you interested in how to make this? Here you go..
- Paper: White tissue paper
- Ink: Old Olive and Early Expresso
- Stamps: Ornamental Pine
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Cherry Cobbler Linen Ribbon, All Is Calm Snowflake, Linen Thread
- Cut your tissue paper the size of your candle height and half the diameter
- Ink your stamp with Old Olive and Early Express and stamp
- Trim loosely around your stamped image and place on your candle.
- Heat with your heat gun moving it as soon as you see it has melted into the candle.
- Use your glue pen over your image where you’d like to see sparkle…for me that’s everywhere, but you decide.
- Tie your ribbon and add your snowflake with the Linen Thread.
You are finished! Light your candle and enjoy…
You have to admit this is a great gift. Be sure to check back for more heartfelt gifts under $10.
Thanks for stopping by today. Here’s your “B-ism”…
Hope you are inky…and HaPpY!