And it really is an adventure especially when you step outside your comfort zone. Next month I have many manly birthday cards to assemble. So, here one checked off the list…
This hostess stamp set is just “the bomb”! Three cards in a row I’ve made from this set… and I love bicycles anyway. The yellow bike is sort of nongender, but the DSP seems more masculine to me. I kind of like how this one turned out. Should have taken a photo of the inside because I stamped and off-stamped a couple of times using the bike and it appears to be rolling across the paper. You can see I’ve lined the envelope for that extra special touch.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card for you…
- Paper: Sahara Sand and Crushed Curry cardstock, DSP is Color Me Autumn
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: Life’s Adventure
- Embellishments ‘N Tools: Oval Framelits, Blendability Pens, Linen Thread and Banner Framelit
- The base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- The Crushed Curry cardstock is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8′
- The DSP flag is cut with largest Banner Framelit
- The bicycle is stamped in Memento Ink on the 3rd from smallest Oval Framelit and colored with Blendability Pens
- The sentiment was stamped and flagged at one end, then just the word “adventure” inked in Crushed Curry and cut out to pop up with a dimensional,
- The Linen Thread bow is the crowning embellishment.
Thanks for stopping by today. I’ve been getting so much done in my studio with all my new catalog goodies and I can’t wait to share it all with you so be sure to come back tomorrow. Hope you have been inspired in some way by what you’ve read or seen.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”God grant me a vacation to make bearable what I can’t change. A friend to make it funny and the wisdom to never get my knickers in a knot because it solves nothing and makes me walk funny.”
Hope your fingers are inky…then I know you’re HaPpY!