Today’s post is inspired by Becky Roberts who is an awesome stamper. I just had to try this stamp set out in these graduated colors…
That’s a striking card front and so simple to make. You can’t tell from the photo but the punched balloon has been painted with Crystal Effects and is really shiny in person.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Watermelon Wonder cardstock
- Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo and Basic Black
- Stamps: Balloon Celebration
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Crystal Effects, Balloon Bouquet Punch
- The Thick Whisper White cardstock is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- The Watermelon Wonder layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The top white layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Stamp the bottom section of balloons in Pink Pirouette, the middle layer Blushing Bride and the top layer Melon Mambo. Add sentiment and balloon strings in Basic Black. Layer over Watermelon Wonder layer with adhesive.
- Stamp one Melon Mambo balloon on scrap Thick Whisper White and punch out with Balloon Bouquet Punch. Add Crystal Effect and let dry completely before adding to card front with dimensionals.
Inside looks like this…
It is gorgeous weather here with four more day with 60+ degrees for the weekend. I’ll take it even if it is January!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
An a.m. must around here…
I’m inky and HaPpY!