These Sleigh Ride Edgelits are one of my all time favorites and I’ve been buying SU! products since 1995!
Look at this ornament, or present topper (better than just a bow) or under $10 gift…
This ornament measures 4″ round so it’s a pretty good size ornament or gift topper. Would you like the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: Heavy Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and Season of Cheer DSP
- Ink: None
- Stamps: None
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sleigh Ride Edgelits, 5/8″ Satin Silver Ribbon, Two-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Circle Collection Framelits and fake snow (non-SU) and Plastic 4″ Ornament (Hobby Lobby, $1.79 for two halves)
- With the scalloped circle framelit cut the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Cut the DSP with the 4″ Circle Framelit and attach to center of glimmer paper with Tomboy Glue
- Cut two 3 1/2″ Heavy Whisper White circles. Cut one in half and use for the two smaller scenes (trees and sleigh) making sure they stack up and each scene shows well.
- Cut the remaining circle with the house framelit.
- Add dimensionals or fun foam to the backs of the two smaller scenes then spread glue along edges of all three scenes for snow and sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds
- Attach the house scene to the DSP with Tomboy Glue then add the two additional scenes with the dimensionals on top
- To put the half plastic ornament on top you can use the new Fine Tip Glue or hot glue. Either way leave the DSP layers flat, add some snow then add the glue to the edge of the plastic ornament and set it on top of the DSP layers.
- If you hot glued it, you are done. If you used other glues, you might want to let it sit overnight and I congratulate you on your patience.
- Add a loop of the Silver Cording for hanging if it will be used on a tree and/or add the 5/8″ Silver Satin Ribbon tying it through the ornament loop at the top.
There are several other ideas running around in my head … so look for some other ornaments using these edgelits soon.
Hope you are enjoying the weekend. We are having some absolutely gorgeous cool fall weather. I can hardly stay inside.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Starting with my left over birthday cake…The only problem is a cold that’s lasted over a week now has taken my taste buds for a ride! Blessing in disguise…
But my fingers are inky and I’m HaPpY!