Today’s post is one of the samples made before OnStage to demonstrate the versatility of the stamp set Lovely Wishes.
This sample was shown but not demonstrated so I wanted to give you the directions because everyone at the event was given this stamp set!
Love this color combination!
There’s a little extra doodling here.
The ribbon makes everything “pop”!
and a peek inside…
You can see here the flowers have been used to represent hearts. The extra doodline from the flower centers was done with a Micron Pen.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Lovely Wishes and Birthday Blooms (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 7/8″ Striped Ribbon (Holiday Catalog), Layering Squares Framelits, Black Micron Pen, Adhesive Strips or Dimensionals
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score, fold and burnish at 5-1/2″.
- The first layer of Thick Whisper White is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black at top left corner. Add a band of 7/8″ Striped Ribbon attaching in back with SNAIL.
- Add this layer to card front with Adhesive Strips.
- Cut first square from Lemon Lime Twist and add over Striped Ribbon with dimensionals.
- Cur a second smaller square from Thick Whisper White. Stamp in Lemon Lime Twist and Flirty Flamingo. Add lines and dots from flower centers with Micron Pen.
- Add this second square to first with Dimensionals.
- Inside the Lemon Lime Twist layer is 3-3/8 ” x 4-3/8″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ attached with SNAIL.
- Add line art in Lemon Lime Twist in lower right corner. Splatter with marker.
This is the third day showing samples with this Lovely Wishes stamp set and I believe you can see how different each one is. There are three or four more days of samples yet.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
We’ve all been preparing and working or the big day tomorrow…soooooo
Inky fingers will make you HaPpY!