Can you stand one more card with the Lovely Lace EF? This is a beautiful emboss (I think) that can be cute or classy. How many times does that happen? Here’s today’s card…
Nice cool colors that might fit many different occasions, right? This is the first time I’ve used the new In-color, Blackberry Bliss and I’m really liking it paired up with Pool Party. What do you think?
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you if you feel inspired to give this card and technique a try…
- Paper: Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White cardstock. Cardstock Vellum.
- Ink: Blendabilities (available to customers in July!)
- Stamps: None!
- Tools and Embellishments: Lovely Lace EF, Pearls, PL Corner Rounder and Linen Thread
- The card is 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ and round corners.
- The Blackberry Bliss layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The Vellum is 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with Lovely Lace EF, colored on the back with Blendabilities and attached with glue dots in places where they would be hard to see
- Attach Linen Thread.
- Don’t forget to sign your card on the back ( I love the personalized monogram stamp for this) and finish your envelope to coordinate with you card.
It’s really a pretty fast card to finish and lots of fun to color. If you want to try this with the SU! markers, they work, too! Hope you found some inspiration here today and you’ll stop by often.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”I’m not perfect, but parts of me are awesome!”
Get inky…Be HaPpY!