Here is the last “Hope Note” I have ready to take to the cancer support group…
I know the DSP is retired, but we have lots of new DSP that will work with this Washi Tape. This notecard could easily be made into a full-sized card. In fact, I cased this card from a swap I received in Tucson from Deborah Vaughan (thanks Deborah!) and it was originally a full-sized card. If you’re are inspired to give this card a try, here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White cardstock and a DSP of your choice
- Ink: Baked Brown Sugar and Calypso Coral
- Stamps: Feel Goods (sentiment), Flower Shop (large flower) and Petite Petals (middle flower)
- Tools and Embellishments: Washi Tape Retro Fresh, Pancy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, 2″ Circle Framelit and Pearls
- SU! Notecards are the base and measure 3 1/2″ x 5″
- A small piece of DSP about 2 1/2″ square to go behind punch circle
- Top Whisper White layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
Hope you are inspired to give a card like this a try.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Some of the best days of your life haven’t happened yet!”
Get Inky…Be HaPpY!