It’s good to be home and I’m working to get back into some kind of creative groove. Traveling a total of 22 hours Tuesday showed me you can fall asleep standing up! It was a trains, planes and automobiles kind of day.
Here’s a that was rolling around in my head and I finally produced it…
At convention in July when the stamp set Wonderland was introduced I wondered what in the world I’d do with those antlers…this card just makes me smile.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White notecard, Real Red and Thick Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Basic Black, Pool Party, Real Red, Pear Pizazz and Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Wonderland, Snow Place, Light Hearted Leaves and You’re Sublime
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Snow Friends Framelits, Exacto Knife and 1 3/8″ circle punch and Aqua Painter
- The Real Red layer is 4 7/8″ x 3 3/8″ attached with snail to 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″. Mask moon with 1 3/8″ post it before sponging the sky with Pool Party and the ground area with Pear Pizazz. Remove mask and stamp trees with Mossy Meadow, “Believe” in Real Red and the antlers in Basic Black. Stamp the frog in new Basic Black (waterproof) and add color with Aqua Painter and Pear Pizazz and Daffodil Delight. With Exacto Knife cut bent arm. Stamp candy cane from Snow Place and cut out with framelit. Add candy cane behind arm with glue dot and add a glue dot to arm to hold the candy.
I can see some other animals with antlers in my future…
It was hard leaving Seoul but it’s also good to be home. Felt funny today driving my car after two weeks of subway, trains and walking everywhere. You don’t want to drive in Seoul! My daughter says traffic laws are suggestions.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
Oh this is so true.
Hope you are inky and HaPpY!