I believe in “karma”…big time. And that people move in and out of our lives for a reason. And then this happened…
Last summer Sweetums and I met a couple at the beach who were also enjoying a last hurrah before school started with their grandchildren. Through daily conversations and wine at sunset each evening a friendship grew…but, Sally and I immediately became fast friends.
That doesn’t happen often in life and when it does it is so refreshing and just plain fun. We found we enjoyed almost all the same things.
When I saw this stamp set and the sentiment, I knew she would be getting this card…it’s just so fitting…
and here is the inside…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Hello Honey and Botanical Gardens DSP
- Ink: VersaMark, Mint Macaron and Basic Black
- Stamps: First Sight
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: White Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls, sponge
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- The vertical panel Hello Honey layer is 2 5/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached to panel with adhesive
- The DSP layer is 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ attached to Hello Honey layer with adhesive.
- The larger horizontal Hello Honey layer is 4 1/4″ x 3 1/8″ Attached to vertical panel with adhesive so that 1/4″ of the inside of card shows at right
- The horizontal Whisper White layer is 4 1/8″ x 3″ stamped with Mint Macaron and attached with adhesive to Hello Honey layer
- The small horizontal Hello Honey layer is 2 7/8″ x 2 5/8″ attached to horizontal layer with dimensionals
- The Whisper White layer is stamped in VersaMark and sprinkled with White EP then heated. Sponge with Mint Macaron and stamp background in Mint Macaron after stamping off. Add sentiment in Basic Black and Basic Pearls in top right corner. Add to Hello Honey layer with adhesive.
- Inside the card the Hello Honey layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ attached with adhesive.
- The Whisper White layer is 5″ x 3 3/4″. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black and background stamp in Mint Macaron.
Maybe you have someone in your life would be perfect for this card too.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you are inky and HaPpY!