During the Salt Lake City Convention we attended many classes and made lots of projects with new products. Here is a card we made in one class…
Isn’t it pretty? I think this stamp set is as versatile and Gorgeous Grunge which is one of my favorite sets. But I decided to remake this card when I got home and “gussie” it up a bit…
Yes! I like the way it looks with the layers. It’s hard for me to make a single layered card. So you can see here I’ve added three layers and some embossing and pearls. A girl’s got to have pearls. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits if you’d like to make a similar card…
- Paper: Tangerine Twist, Sahara Sand, Hello Honey, Vellum and Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Mellow Moss, Hello Honey and Tangerine Twist
- Stamps: Kind of Eclectic
- Tools and Embellishments: Linen Thread, Pearls, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly Punch, Honey Comb EF
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ White cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″
- Tangerine Twist layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- White layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Sahara Sand layer is 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Final White layer is 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
- The largest white layer is embossed with Honey Comb EF. The final white layer is lightly colored with Sahara Sand ink that has been brushed over raised image of embossing folder. Then all stamping was done over background. A little adhesive in the center will hold loops of linen thread before added sentiment banner. Add flowers and butterfly last.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you always find something to inspire you in your own creations.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Have only one rule…Be your wild courageous, brilliant self every single day, no matter what!”
My fingers stay inky…and I’m oh so HaPpY!