Today’s post is another Paper Pumpkin “re-do” that was so much fun to make. There are just so many pretty pieces in this month’s kit…add a little here and there and it’s fabulous!
and here is the envelope…
You know that’s going to be impressive from the “get go!” I should have taken a shot of the inside…trust me, it’s cute.
I hope you get Paper Pumpkin and will give this one a try. If you don’t and would like to (there’s a special gift in next month’s kit for you), just click on the Paper Pumpkin button to the right of this post. Takes two minutes…a little box of happiness will arrive in your mailbox each month or until you decide to stop the subscription.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay and Whisper White cardstock in addition to the already printed pieces in the kit.
- Ink: Bermuda Bay and Cucumber Crush
- Stamps: Included in the kit and Grateful Bunch
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 5/8″ Seam Binding, Linen Thread
- Stamp the preprinted card front with leaf stems and flowers from Grateful Bunch in Cucumber Crush and Bermuda Bay.
- Cut a 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ piece of Bermuda Bay. Attach preprinted 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ to Bermuda Bay with adhesive. Stamp preprinted white square with sentiment in Cucumber Crush and add to previous square with dimensionals. Add all layers to card front with dimensionals.
- Make three loops each side of seam binding and tie in center with Linen Thread. Add to bottom right corner of sentiment square.
- Stamp balloon stamp on one preprinted circle in Bermuda Bay. Add pearl (included in kit) and polka dot banners to back with glue dots. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ layer of Bermuda Bay with a 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ piece of Whisper White attached with adhesive.
- Add sentiment “Happy Happy” in Cucumber Crush and a cluster of leaves and small flowers in the bottom right corner.
- Decorate your envelope to coordinate with your card with pieces included in the kit.
How impressive is that?
Thinks around here are really popping as I prepare for two classes, house guests and hosting book club all next week! It will keep me out of trouble for a bit…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!