Here’s a sweet and simple card with a design inspired by Narelle at Just Add Ink…I do love me some layers…
It really is a clean and simple looking card, but it does have ten plus layers! I know you want the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Mossy Meadow cardstock plus Birthday Bouquet DSP
- Ink: Early Expresso, Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron
- Stamps: Botanical Blooms and Picture Perfect (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Rhinestones
- The base card Crumb Cake layer is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- The Mint Macaron layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″ attached to card front with adhesive,
- The Very Vanilla layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ attached to the Mint Macaron layer with adhesive
- The horizontal Blushing Bride layer is 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ attached with adhesive
- The Vertical Mint Macaron layer is 1 3/4″ x 4″ attached center left with adhesive
- The DSP layer is 1 5/8″ x 3 7/8″ attached to the Mint Macaron layer with adhesive
- The larger Mint Macaron vertical layer is 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ attached with adhesive
- The Very Vanilla layer is 2 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ attached with adhesive
- The small Mint Macaron layer (sentiment) is 1 1/2″ x 1 3/4″. Stamped with flower image that has been stamped off before stamping and the sentiment stamped in Early Expresso. Attach this layer to card front with dimensionals.
- Cut three of the smaller leaves 2 in Mossy Meadow and one in Mint Macaron and glue down with Tombow glue
- Cut Very Vanilla and Blushing Bride layers for flower with one layer Watermelon Wonder and layer with glue and dimensionals.
- Add flower over leaves with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a Mint Macaron layer 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ with a Very Vanilla layer over it measuring 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ stamped with small flower and leaves.
Its bee a while since I’ve made a card with this many layers and I seriously love it. Hope you like it too.
Postings this week may be sporadic as my daughter is home from South Korea! I’m so excited to see her and spend time doing mother/daughter things or nothing at all. I know she will be tired and need some rest…maybe I’ll sneak up to the studio and do some beautiful creative things because I’ll be in heaven!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!