Today was a day dedicated to being in the studio and so far it has been the best day ever! Every surface in this studio is a mess, but I have produced a bunch of very different projects.
The card posted today is a thank you card placed in order bags being picked up as I write…
I suppose these could be used for just about anything with the right sentiment inside except maybe masculine…and they are so much fun to make. They are the same color combo as the card posted yesterday…love it!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard and Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Basic Black and Watermelon Wonder
- Stamps: Picture Perfect (sentiment) and Work of Art
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Butterfly Thinlets
- Cut a 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the brush strokes in Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Watermelon Wonder in the center. Add sentiment in Basic Black to right bottom corner.
- Cut the butterfly from this layer. Add stamped layer to notecard with dimensionals. Add butterfly with dimensionals and Basic Pearls (nine of them) to center of butterfly.
Isn’t that a dramatic effect with so little work? Love when that happens…
Now to get a surface cleared to start a project for the welcome packets for new neighbors in our little community. We’ve had a population explosion since the first of the year and I need 20 tags by tomorrow!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
A party seems like a good idea…I’ll stamp invitations!
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!