Did I mention I have a craft show coming up? I thought so…
Today’s post is another one for the show, but it would make a thoughtful gift for so many others in our daily lives we’d like to show merry wishes for during the holidays…not to mention it would also make an excellent stocking stuffer too!
I’m calling it the Jingle Bell Owl for obvious reasons. This card is really a match book design…
and tucked inside is…
Chocolate, of course!
Do you have people in your life that would appreciate this small remembrance? Or stockings to stuff?
Well, here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red and Thick Whisper White Cardstock plus Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie And Real Red
- Stamps: Cozy Critters and Hang Your Stocking (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 3/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon, Linen Thread, Mini Jingle Bells, Owl Punch, 2″ x 6″ cello bag
- The Crumb Cake base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 1-1/2″, 6-1/2″, and 7-1/2″
- The panels on the 1-1/2″ panel are Real Red 4″ x 1-1/4″ and DSP 3-7/8″ x 1-1/8″ attached with SNAIL. Staple at center bottom of this panel.
- The top panel layers are Real Red 4″ x 3-1/4″ and the DSP 3-7/8″ x 3-1/8″ attached with SNAIL. Wrap panel with 3/4″ Ribbon and tie in a know. The bells were threaded onto a piece of Linen Thread. I punch a small hole in Real Red cardstock and then punched the smallest square punch I had to thread the Linen Thread through and tie a know to hold the bells at the end. Tie a bow around the 3/4″ ribbon with the Linen Thread.
- Stamp the owl on scrap Whisper White and color with markers. Add double dimensionals to the back so he will sit a little higher than the sentiment.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red on Whisper White cardstock and punch with whatever punch or framelit you have. The one I used is retired. Cut an additional Real Red layer and cut it in half horizontally. Attach to back of Whisper White. Add to card front with single dimensionals.
- The Hershey mini bars were covered with a piece of DSP 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ then placed in 2″ x 6″ cello bag and add to the inside with glue dots.
I’m hoping these will fly off my display table at the craft show…
It’s Friday again! Whew…I have no idea where this week went.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
not. a. chance.
I’ll be inky though…and HaPpY!