Here is another item being considered for my craft show booth next month. I keep demoing projects and need to get busy making multiples of my favorites.
Yesterday we had a “Kit Class” here in the studio so I tested this jar of chocolates out on the girls and it had a positive response. I think it tested out at 90% in the polls…but who can trust polls these days?
And once you slide off the Santa belly band, it looks like this…
Who doesn’t like chocolate?
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you in case you think this might make a small thoughtful gift or stocking stuffer you can use…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock, plus Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Real Red
- Stamps: Jar of Love and Petite Pairs (sentiment, retired)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Real Red Baker’s Twine, Small Oval Punch, 1/2″ and 1-1/4″ Square Punch, Window Sheet, 2″ x 6″ cello bags. Corner Rounder Punch (Project Life),Everyday Jar Framelits
- The Crumb Cake container base is 4″ x 6-1/2″, scored at 3″ and 3-1/2″. Round outside corners with Corner Rounder.
- The DSP layer is 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″, round outside corners and attach to front cover with adhesive. Cut with Everyday Jar Framelits using the inside of jar framelit at an angle cutting through DSP and cardstock.
- Stamp large jar on scrap Whisper White and cut with coordinating framelit from Everyday Jar Framelits, the cut out inside of jar with second framelit. Cut another jar from Window Sheet and attach to back of Whisper White CS jar with Multipurpose Glue. Add bow to top with Real Red Baker’s Twine. Attach finished jar to cover with Multipurpose Glue.
- Stamp sentiment in Real Red on scrap Whisper White and punch with Small Oval Punch. Punch a hole in one end to attach to Real Red Baker’s Twine bow.
- The Santa’s belt belly band is 3/4″ x 8″ wrapped around covers and overlap ends. Attach with adhesive. Punch one Basic Black 1-1/4″ square and one Dazzling Diamond 1/2″ square. Glue small square over larger square with Multipurpose Glue and then to center of belly band on front cover.
- Inside the Hershey’s mini bars have been wrapped with a 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of DSP attached with SNAIL. Insert four mini bars in cello bag, close bag with glue dot and add inside covers with SNAIL.
- Slide on Santa’s belt and you are done!
Tomorrow I will feature three more pages to the desk calendar as promised. Be sure to stop by tomorrow!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Stay inky…and HaPpY!