Well…If I could make it so it would be. But at least today’s card is “spring-y”.
Here’s my card…
This was fun to put together and makes me happy just to look at it…nice and cheery. Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you just in case you’d like some spring sunshine at your house too…
- Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry and Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP
- Ink: Pistachio, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky and Daffodil Deligh
- Stamps: Crazy About You
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 1/4″ Crushed Curry Ribbon, Hello Thinlits
- The base Whisper White card is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- The Crush Curry layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Irresistibly Yours DSP is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Sponge the DSP with the four colors
- Run this layer through Big Shot with Hello Thinlits
- Tie 1/4″ ribbon around this layer, then attach to Crushed Curry layer
- Stamp “Spring” just below “hello”
- Attach combined layers to front of Whisper White cardstock
- Nice and easy and oh so pretty…I did finish the inside with a couple of layers and lined the envelope with a pretty yellow dsp. I’d love to get this card in my mailbox!
We are having some spring-like weather here in the south….teasing us I think, but I’ll take it. Got four classes coming up next week so plenty to do. How your week is lining up to be stellar!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Are you giggling?
I’m inky…and HaPpY!