No, this little fry box can be many things and if you check back this week, you will see several ideas for this little fry box. Here is one idea…
Today it’s a gift card holder…just because you are giving a gift card doesn’t mean you can “dress” up the presentation. This cute little “fry box” is dressed for the holidays with DSP, satin ribbon, a coordinating tag and gift tissue. The gift card envelope framelit was used to make a matching holder for the gift card.
But, what if you wanted to use it for gift enclosures that match your little “fry” box?
Here’s an idea for 3×3 enclosure cards that would make a thoughtful present for almost anyone. The envelope was made with the Envelope Punch Board. By using the same or coordinating DSP the whole set will match.
Do you have people on your gift list you like to give something personal and special? This would be just the ticket.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake and Whisper White cardstock. Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: Good Greetings and Wondrous Wreath (To: From:)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Fry Box Bigz Die, Scallop Top Punch, Linen Thread, 5/8″ White Satin Ribbon
- The DSP layer that wraps the box is 3″ x 10″
- The DSP base tag is 2″ x 2 3/4″
- The Whisper White cardstock for the tag is 2″ x 2 1/2″
Has this little box inspired some ideas of different boxes you might make? Be sure to check back to see the next box…it’s for Halloween treats.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”I like to burn my bridges while I’m still standing on them so people know I’m serious about my crazy.”
Heavens knows I’ve burnt plenty of bridges in my day…
I’m inky…I’m HaPpY!