Hopefully next month when the Easter Bunny arrives the weather will be more spring-like. We are close to negative temps here in the south and we are not used to that. Can you say freezing?
Looking at all that is going on in the northeast, I’m feeling guilty even complaining. So, I’m looking forward to spring and warmer temps and have made this cute little framed piece for one of my “littles”.
Awwww…isn’t that the sweetest? Want the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: Painted Blooms (background) and Irresistibly Yours DSP (FREE in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog)
- Ink: Blushing Bride and Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: Sophisticated Serifs
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: The frame is from the April ’14 Paper Pumpkin and is still available, Tissue Paper (flower), Linen Thread, Crystal Button, Hello Thinlits, Smallest Oval Framelit, Build A Bouquet Die and Small Oval Punch
- The background paper is 4″ x 4″
- Stamp name in Lost Lagoon. If your name is too long for the frame, try using monogram initials instead.
- Sponge Blushing Bride ink over a piece of the Irresistibly Yours paper.
- Cut bunny body with smallest Oval Framelit.
- Cut 4 pieces with the small Oval Punch
- Attach ears and feet with glue dots.
- Cut three of the small flower on the Build A Bouquet Die with three layers of tissue paper. Glue together and “squish” to make the bloom more dimensional.
- Glue crystal button and then linen thread bow inside flower.
- Add the stamped background paper to the inside of the frame.
- With glue dots add the bunny to the glass outside of the frame.
- Cut the “hello” from the resist DSP and add with glue dots.
This took no time at all to put together and I know she will love this on the shelf over her desk for Easter.
So tomorrow is Valentines. It will be so cold here we decided to cook filets and celebrate by cooking the meal together and sharing some wine. Sounds great to me! Hope you have an awesome Valentine’s too…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’m inky…and HaPpY!