Seriously tried NOT to purchase this stamp set…now I cant stop the ideas for using it. Of course, any time a masculine card comes to mind I make it and put it in my stash. They are a challenge for me…I mean where’s the sparkle and bling?
and here’s a peek at the inside of the card…
That tree went on the envelope too. This card sketch works for many stamp sets if you are ever stuck on an idea.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Very Vanilla and Soft Suede
- Ink: Pear Pizazz, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede, Soft Sky and Early Espresso
- Stamps: Into the Meadow
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, 1″ square punch and Aqua Painter
- The Very Vanilla base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Soft Suede layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to the card front with adhesive
- The Very Vanilla layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″
- The deer Soft Suede layer is 1 3/4″ x 3″ and the Very Vanilla layer is 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″. Stamp the deer in Soft Suede, grass in Pear Pizazz and the sky in Soft Sky. Use an Aqua Painter and paint in the sky with Soft Sky and go over the deer to pull color from stamped image. Use the ink pad lid as a palate if you want to shade the deer. Attach layers with adhesive. Add several rounds of Linen Thread and tie in knot. Place on card front Very Vanilla layer with dimensionals centered top to bottom on the right side.
- Stamp three images on Very Vanilla in Pear Pizazz and Smoky Slate (mountains). Punch images with 1″ punch and layer with adhesive on to 1 1/4″ Soft Suede squares. Place dimensionals on back of each. Place the center one first then add the remaining two.
- Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso at bottom right corner.
- Inside there is a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Soft Suede layer with a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Very Vanilla layer. Use markers to paint stamp in Smoky Slate and Pear Pizazz. Attach to inside of card with adhesive.
Isn’t that easy for such a striking card? It’s the sketch…works so well. Give it a try with one of your favorite sets or one that is challenging you.
As always, if you don’t already have a demonstrator you are working with and would like to purchase the supplies to make this card, just click on the “shop now” button and shop to your heart’s content!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’m embarrassed to admit this is true…
So, let’s get inky and Be HaPpY!