This stamp set really spoke to me (and not just because of the bicycle, which I love, of course) but for the sentiment…When life hands you a “wild card” and you receive a card like this, it means so much…ask me how I know.
So this card was made for a really special friend and is already winging its way to her…
and here is a shot of the inside…
I loved this set at first sight…and it will only be available until March 31st! You can’t buy it, but you can get it free with a $50 purchase. The catalog Handmade From the Heart Occasions Catalog will also go out on May 31st. There are just so many pretty stamps and bundles in there…and what about the Birthday Bouquet DSP? Did I mention I’m a hoarder?
So just in case you’ve already gotten this stamp set called Pedal Pusher #141312, here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits on how this one was made…
- Paper: Soft Sky and Thick Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Basic Black, Markers: Soft Sky, Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Smoky Slate and Baked Brown Sugar.
- Stamps: Pedal Pushers, Helping Me Grow, the flying flowers were found in a Paper Pumpkin set and Gorgeous Grunge (blue lines)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 1/2″ Seam Binding (retired, but you could use white and color with reinker to match your card), Linen Thread (of course!)
- The Thick Whisper White base card measures 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- The Soft Sky layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The top Whisper White layer is 5″ x 3 3/4″. Stamp sentiment and bike in Basic Black. Stamp “road” the bike is riding on in Soft Sky. On a piece of window sheet stamp bike in basic black and line up wheels. Run your fingers over image to transfer. It should be blurry to look like a reflection. Color image with markers. Adhere seam binding to back with adhesive. Tie a piece of Linen Thread where you want your bow. Make bow and tie in center with Linen Thread, then attach with Linen Thread already on your seam binding.
- Inside there is a layer of Soft Sky 5 1/4″ x 4″ and the Whisper White is 5″ x 3 3/4″. Stamp corners with flowers from Helping Me Grow set and sentiment in Basic Black. Color with markers. Attach inside card with adhesive.
We are going to have a cool weekend but still warm enough to get out and get some yard work done…Hope you have a great weekend planned.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Gotcha on that one!
Let’s get inky and Be HaPpY!