A new baby…is there anything sweeter? Calls for the sweetest baby card ever…
That little bunny just melts my heart! This card sketch was in my emails and I immediately sketched into my plans for the week. It’s interesting isn’t it? Stampin’ Up! has such great designer series papers…it makes coordinating simple.
Here’s the inside…
This stamp set, Made With Love, also has a kitten and baby deer with the best greetings to go along with them.
So, just in case you are expecting a bundle of love or know someone who is, here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Shimmery White Cardstock plus Love Blossoms DSP
- Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz and Soft Sky
- Stamps: Made With Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Blushing Bride 1/8″ Ribbon, Linen Thread, 1/2″ Circle Punch and Small Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Framelits, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Basic Pearls and Happy Hearts Embossing Folder
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″.
- The Blushing Bride layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to card front with adhesive.
- The Whisper White layers is 3 3/4″ x 5″ embossed with Happy Hearts Embossing Folder
- The first DSP layer is 2″ x 5″ attached to Whisper White layer 1/2″ from left edge with adhesive
- The second DSP layer is 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and the Whisper White layer is 1 5/8″ x 3 5/8″ attached together with adhesive and to Whisper White embossed layer with adhesive
- The third DSP layer is 1 1/2″ x 4″ attached to a Whisper White layer that is 1 5/8″ x 4 1/8″ then both layers are attached to Whisper White layer with adhesive.
- Attach a strip of ribbon around all these layers with adhesive. Now attach this multi-layered piece on top of the Blushing Bride layer on card front with adhesive.
- Cut a circle with Circle Framelits 2 3/4″ in diameter from Shimmery White Cardstock. Stamp just the bunny image slightly off center. Add water to image with small paint brush and use watered down Crumb Cake to color bunny while still wet. Leave the tail and inside the ear white. Moisten the sky area and use Soft Sky to paint. Do the same with grass and Pear Pizazz. Add this layer to card front with dimensionals.
- Punch Scallop circle in Blushing Bride. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black and punch with 1/2″ Circle Punch. Attach to Blushing Bride circle with Tombow glue. Add two Basic Pearls to left side of sentiment. Add to card front circle with dimensional.
- Punch two Itty Bitty Flowers in Blushing Bride, add pearls to centers and to card front with glue dots.
- Loop Blushing Bride ribbon and tie with Linen Thread. Add to card front with glue dots.
- The inside layers are 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Blushing Bride and 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ Whisper White layered together with adhesive. Stamp sentiment and bird in Basic Black. Color bird with Daffodil Delight with reinker.
- The envelope flap was given a coordinating DSP flap.
Several of these in different nursery colors would be an excellent idea. It’s all abut Time Management!
Well, it’s Friday and the start to a wonderful spring weekend. There’s so much to do outside I don’t even know where to start…just pick a corner and start!
Hope you are planning a great weekend too…thanks for stopping by today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
The trick is to remember them!
Are you HaPpY? Get yourself inky!