Because all the girls will receive their Hope Note Thanks today, I’ll share the card with all of you. Here’s the card…
I am so grateful they showed up to help me with this project…120 cards in one night! It would have taken me forever…so thanks you, Dawn, Wanda, Holly, Jan and Susan…you are all the best! This is a note sized card made for SU!’s notecard set (great quality paper). But here are the Stuff “N Digits for the rest of the layers in case you’d like to give this card a try…
- Paper: SU! Notecard set, Hello Honey and Basic Black cardstock and cardstock Vellum
- Ink: Versamark
- Stamps: Million and One, Petite Petals and Flower Shop
- Tools and Embellishments: White and Black Embossing Powder, Petite Petal and Pansy Punch, 1/4″ Black Satin Ribbon, Blendability Pens and Pearls (of course)
- The notecard is 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Yellow layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Black and Vellum layers are 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- With Versamark stamp large flower on black layer, cover with white embossing powder and heat.
- On Vellum layer with Versamark stamp sentiment and cover with black embossing powder and heat.
- Adhere black layer to yellow cardstock and then vellum to top with glue dots in flower center and a straight line of adhesive where the ribbon will be placed.
- Adhere ribbon on top all three layers
- Adhere all layers to top of notecard.
Here’s the girls with each of the cards they completed…
From the left: Susan McCarty, Jan Guider, Holly Austin, Wanda Davis and Dawn Benjamin. Thanks guys, you are all the best!
Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll be back tomorrow with a card from a new stamp set. Hope to see you here.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…”Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.”
If you are inky…you are HaPpY!