After eight of my “stampin’ peeps” showed up one Sunday afternoon a couple of weeks ago to make 100 Hope Notes in one afternoon, I wanted to send them a thank you note for helping me supply these notes to our local women’s breast cancer center. So what to make and how to say such a big thanks?
Here’s the card I finally came up with and I just hope my note to each conveyed how much I appreciate all their help…
Guess this would make an excellent Valentine card, but in this case it’s just filled with love for each of them. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits in case you’d like to make some Valentine cards…
- Paper: Whisper White and Real Red cardstock.
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: Hello Life
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 5/8″ Real Red Satin Ribbon, Hello You Thinlets, Transfer Adhesive Sheets and Hearts and Stars Stencil
- The base Whisper White card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Real Red layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Using Real Red ink and a sponge with the Hearts Stencil, ink the Whisper White layer
- Add the stamped Whisper White layer to the Real Red layer.
- Stamp the love with Memento Black
- Cut two “hello” from Whisper White and Transfer Adhesive Sheets. Pull off the protective sheet on one piece and add to the top of the second “hello”
- Add this piece to the Whisper White layer.
- Tie the satin ribbon at the top of these two layers before adding to the card front.
Hope you caught a little inspiration here today. Be sure and stop back by tomorrow to see what’s going on in the studio.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!