Back from my visit with my daughter and as promised this post will give the Stuff ‘N Digits for the “mistake card” that turned out so nicely. This card actually made the national Stampin’ Up! Leaderboard last week. Here is the card again…
There were so many nice comments on this card. Thank you all so much. And, especially for Pam and Kathy who wrote to me to hold me to the promise I made to publish the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card…here you go girls…
- Paper: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Lost Lagoon and VersaMark
- Stamps: Ornamental Pine and Good Greetings (Peace & Joy) and Gorgeous Grunge (snow)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Soft Sky 1/2″ Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Pewter and White Embossing Powder
- The 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Lost Lagoon base card was scored at 4 1/4″
- The Pool Party layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The sentiment rectangle is 1 1/2″ x 4 1/8″ Lost Lagoon and 1 3/8″ x 4″ Whisper White
- Working with just the Pool Party layer using VersaMark Ink stamp the pine bough in the upper right corner and from the left side (center). Add splatters from Gorgeous Grunge in Versamark. Before sprinkling with White Embossing Powder, stamp the pine bough again over the VersaMark in the top right corner with Lost Lagoon. Now sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat. Yay! you have snow.
- Now stamp the pine cones on scrap Whisper White in VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with Pewter EP and heat. Fussy cut these two pine cones. One is attached flat and one is on dimensionals and overlaps the sentiment box.
- The Christmas Wishes is from the same stamp set, but the peace & joy is from Good Greetings. They look wonderful used together. This box is attached with dimensionals.
- Make your bow…see my video here if you need some help with this.
There you go…I have honored the promise made in the previous post and to all those of you who have commented…I sincerely thank you.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Live the rest of your life like the best of your life.”
Oh Boy! am I ever inky again…and oh so HaPpY!