So yesterday I posted a girlie thank you note…today I have a more masculine one. Now there’s no excuse to not send your thanks for all those gifts you receive…
I like this one…and I’ll probably use it after the holidays too. Later this week I’ll post some for the younger kids. A notecard gift box would make the perfect stocking stuffer for young or mature. I’ve got a cute idea for the note card holder I’ll share with you too.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Crumb Cake notecard, Winter Wonderland DSP, Early Espresso and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Early Espresso, VersaMark
- Stamps: Acorny Thank You, Cottage Greetings (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Acorn Builder Punch, Linen Thread, Gold Embossing Powder, Project Life Journal Pen and square framelits
- The Crumb Cake notecard is 3 1/2″ x 5″.
- The Early Espresso layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ attached to the notecard with adhesive
- The Whisper White layer is 3″ x 4 1/2″. Build your acorn using the DSP and the Acorn Builder Punch to punch out the top. Stamp the bottom of the acorn on Early Espresso with VersaMark ink, sprinkle with Gold EP, heat and punch out. Layer the acorn top and the bottom with adhesive and attach to Whisper White layer with dimensionals. Using the square framelits, place the largest one you can use over the acorn and draw a line around the inside of the framelit beginning at one side of the acorn and stopping at the other. Add sentiment with Early Espresso.
- Attach the Whisper White layer over the Early Espresso layer.
- I have a video on how to make this bow here.
We are having tons of rain…which makes a great stamping day for me! A little coffee…a little stamping. Perfect!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I should read this every…single…day.
If you are inky…you are HaPpY!