While most of us are running around like a “chicken with its head cut off” this time of year, some are experiencing one of life’s saddest times. And it’s times like this we need to stop…and let them know we are walking with them.
Today’s card post is a sympathy card…
Thanksgiving three years ago I said good bye to my younger sister…so I know personally how much it means to receive words of comfort and encouragement…especially during a holiday celebration.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Crumb Cake notecard plus Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive and Thick Whisper White
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Vintage Leaves and Best Thoughts
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Leaflets Framelits and Woodland Textured Impressions Folder
- The Blackberry Bliss layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ adhered to the Crumb Cake notecard with adhesive
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3″ x 4 1/2″ stamp sentiment in Basic Black and embossed with Woodland Textured EF attached to Blackberry Bliss layer with adhesive after wrapping Linen Tread at bottom of layer.
- The leaves were stamped on Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive and cut with Leaflets Framelits. Attached with adhesive for the first leaf and dimensionals for the second leaf.
Today let’s be happy our life is ordinary without drama and encourage those who are dealing with tragic losses especially during this holiday season.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…and Be HaPpY!