It’s so hard to not make Christmas cards once you have the product…I mean there are great stamp sets here that have not seen ink yet and I’m dying to use.
But seriously, this one has been in my head every since the Holiday catalog was released…
and an inside peek…
Maybe I’m a little old fashion, but I do love this set and the other one Father Christmas.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Real Red and Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky and Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Christmas Magic
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Layered Ovals Framelits, Clear Wink of Stella and Adhesive Strips
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- The Real Red layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The top Whisper White layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″. Stamp pole and sentiment in Basic Black. Color pole with markers and add Clear Wink of Stella to snow at top and bottom.
- Cut a scalloped frame with Layered Oval Framelits from Real Red cardstock. Add to card front with Adhesive Strips.
- Stamp train on scrap Whisper White in Basic Black and color with markers. “fussy cut”. Add inside oval with dimensionals.
- Inside the Real Red layer is 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ attached with adhesive.
- The Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black. Attach with adhesive.
This wouldn’t be a bad card to mass produce if you enjoy coloring as much as I do. Maybe add some of the enamel dots to the wreaths and emboss with Gently Falling EF. Just a thought.
Hope you are ready to enjoy your weekend. Hope your weather is cooling some. We are in a 12″ deficit to our annual water table here with no rain in sight. It has been a tough summer to keep plants and pots watered.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you are inky and HaPpY!