As the new year 2015 draws near (like tomorrow!) things in the studio are heating up in this cold weather we are having. Just made a cup of Swiss Mocha Coffee and settled in for my post today…a favorite time of the day for me.
Since as SU! demos we have had the ability to play with new products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs for about three weeks now, my studio is full of new product, projects and ideas in the works. New stamp sets put me into a fire storm of new ideas that can’t be made fast enough.
Here’s my card for today using the Hello You Thinlits Dies and the Sale-A-Bration DSP Best Year Ever (which I hope you have in 2015!)…
Love this paper…all of it in the pack. Bright cheery colors for spring and pretty coordinating designs that make it easy to put together a project. Here’s the Stuff “N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry cardstock, plus Best Year Ever DSP
- Ink: None!
- Stamps: None!
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Circle Punch or Circle Framelits, Self Adhesive Sheets and thick Baker’s Twine
- The base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Calypso Coral layer is 5 3/8″ x 3″
- The dotted DSP is 5 1/4″ x 2 7/8″
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 5 3/8″ x 2″
- The flower pattern DSP is 5 1/4″ x 1 7/8″
- My circles measure 3 1/4″ and 2 3/4″
- After placing these two double layers on your card front, attach the smaller circle to the larger circle with adhesive and to the card front with dimensionals
- Run you Hello You framelits through the Big Shot with Bermuda Bay and self adhesive sheet then attach to the circles.
- The Baker’s Twine was “shredded” to loosen the ends after tying off the top and cutting the bottom loops open. Attach with glue dot(s)
- Be sure to finish with a coordinating inside and envelope for that little extra something…
So many projects to show you yet from the new catalogs, so I hope you can stop by each day to take a look. Always ask me in comments any questions you may have. If you don’t have these new catalogs, all you need to do is let me know.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
And our trip to Florida made it even worse…it was in the 80’s each day. Glorious!
Yep, I’m inky…and HaPpY!