Before I post my card for today, I need to straighten out a mistake I made in a post this week. I posted some great swaps from Leadership and put the wrong name on two of the samples. Well…duh!
So here are the two cards with the correct names…so sorry!
Both are gorgeous and now the credit is correct…thanks for letting me know Valerie!
So the sentiment on the card today is one of my favorites. I use it all the time with both of my granddaughters (big and little) because they bring so much sunshine wherever they go.
Here’s the card…
How fun is that? I’ve gone a little crazy with this Balloon Bundle, but it’s so much fun to use. This card isn’t particularly gender specific and it would certainly work for younger munchkins too!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White and Sky Blue cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: So You
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Washi Tape, Balloon Framelits, Circle Shaker Card Adhesvie and Stripped Baker’s Bakers Twine
- The Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Sky Blue layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The top Whisper White layer is 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- On a scrap piece of cardstock layer your favorite Washi Tape then cut out at an angle with the Balloon Framelit
- Adhere the Soft Sky layer to the card front
- Position the Washi Tape scrap piece on the Soft Sky layer so that it will show through the opening you made in the top layer
- Stamp sentiment on top layer
- Use the Shaker Card adhesives around the back of the balloon opening of the top layer
- Use the edge of the dimensional sheet around the back outside edges of the top layer and place on card front.
- Tie Baker’s Twine and attach with glue dot.
This card is simple and just looks “happy” to me. Hope this little card inspires you to make your own creation.
I’m participating along with many other demos in 40 RAK (random acts of kindness) over the 40 days of Lent. We are spreading sunshine and love. Makes so much sense to me. Come and join us if you like!
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
I’m so grateful winter will soon be over! We are freezing here in the south.
Get Inky…Be HaPpY!