The card today was made for the Can You Case It Challenge #51. I loved the sketch and the way this card turned out…
Soft, sweet and simple. That should be a challenge! But this one was a sketch and I stayed true to the sketch on this one. Want the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party cardstock plus Best Year Ever DSP from the new Sale-A-Bration catalog <3!
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: Hello Life
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Hello Thinlets, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Transfer Adhesive Sheet and White Gel Pen
- The Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- The DSP first layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Pool Party layer is 3 5/8″ x 3 1/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/2″ x 3″
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Black
- Cut “hello” with thinlit from Bermuda Bay using transfer adhesive sheet. Attach over sentiment.
- Tie ribbon at the bottom of this layer and then attach this layer to Pool Party layer with adhesive.
- Attach this section to card front with dimensionals.
- Add button with glue dots. Be sure the button holes face the same way on each button. Draw in a “stitch” on each button with white gel pen. (It’s the little things!)
You can see the envelope flap coordinates with the card front as does the inside of this card…little things again.
I’m so glad you have stopped by my blog today. We are expecting really cold weather this week, but today it is almost 60 degrees. What a tease Mother Nature is. It did give me the opportunity to take a nice long walk with one of my fur babies and enjoy the sunshine.
Are you looking forward to ordering this week some of the new product from the Occasions Catalog and picking out FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog? Yay! this is the week. Let me know if you don’t have a catalog and I’ll help you out.
Yesterday in one of the classes for this week we made three projects using material from the new catalog. Judging by their reaction, this catalog is a big hit. I love everything in it…and that’s a problem!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Well…most of it anyway.
My fingers are inky…so you know I’m HaPpY!