Seems like I’m moving backwards I guess because I’ve been showing some Christmas cards, but today I wanted to feature the For All Things stamp set on pg 41 of the Holiday Catalog. Here’s my creation…
The envelope coordinates with the card front and here’s inside the card…
The fall season is my favorite…here in Tennessee where it is mountainous the colors in the fall are amazing and Thanksgiving is my favorite celebration. It’s just a fun gathering with great food…what could be better than that!
If you’re interested in creating a similar card, here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Mellow Moss cardstock plus Flower Pot DSP
- Ink: Hello Honey, Mellow Moss and Tangelo Twist
- Stamps: For All Things
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Circle framelits and Linen Thread
- Whisper White card base is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Tangelo Twist layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Stripped DSP is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Hello Honey cardstock is 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Polka dot DSP is 1 5/8″ x 5 1/8″
- The Mellow Moss and Whisper White circles are #3 and #4 of the Circles Framelits
Glad you stopped by today and hope you’ll be back again tomorrow. I’ve got so many projects in the works my head is spinning. Plus I’ve got three classes this week. It will be busy and fun around this studio for sure.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”The truth is I’d rather do nothing with you than something with somebody else.”
Get inky…Be HaPpY!