Here’s another big, bold “Hello” card like yesterday’s card but in a different color combo and design.
What’s the same is it’s a “hello” card…everything else is waaaay different.
So let’s go over the Stuff ‘N Digits of how this card was put together…
- Paper: Heavy Weight Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock, plus water color paper
- Ink: Memento Black plus Ken Oliver’s Color Burst
- Stamps: Tin of Cards
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Hello You Thinlits, Sequins, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding (retired 🙁 )
Digits ‘N Directions
- The Heavy Weight Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Basic Black layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The water color layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Glue your black layer to card front with Tomboy Glue
- On a clip board or chip board in the DSP package, tape down your water color paper with painter’s tape leaving a 1/4″ border without paint.
- Spray your paper with water then drop color from the color burst bottles and let the paper do the work for you. While it’s still damp, you can add color here and there.
- Once the water color paper is dry, add just the “a happy” portion of the stamp in Memento Black. Let that get good and dry while you cut out your “hello” in Whisper White and white foam. Glue these two layers together with Tomboy and then cover with Crystal Effects. Let that get really dry before handling.
- Everything good and dry? Then…
- Tie your coordinating ribbon around the water color layer then add this layer to card front with Tomboy Glue. Add “hello” and sequins with Tomboy.
These color burst backgrounds are addictive…
So look who is sitting on my studio desk…
Minions are at McDonald’s!!! AND, the movie comes out this week too. Since “the littles” aren’t here to go with me, I’m trying to figure out how to get into the movie without looking like a nut job. I’m pretty sure there will be more minions to add to this duo…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
OK, this one is a little snarky, but I just had to give you a Minion-ism today.
Let’s get inky…and Be HaPpY!