If you have experienced losing someone dear, you know how much receiving a heartfelt sympathy card can be. The new stamp set Heartfelt Sympathy makes it so easy to send sincere wishes during a difficult time.
Here’s my card for today…
Again, like yesterday’s post, the color and pattern combination of the DSP is from the Pretty Petals DSP Paper Stack. Can you tell I love this paper? Tomorrow I’ve got one more combination and I promise to be on to another DSP set.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
Paper: Old Olive and Very Vanilla cardstock plus the Pretty Petals DSP Paper Pack
Ink: Old Olive and Memento Black
Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Circles Framelits
- The Old Olive base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The first DSP layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The second layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- The vertical DSP layer is 4″ x 1 7/8″
- The second vertical DSP layer is 1 3/4″ x 3 7/8″
- The circles are the 3rd and 4th circles from center
- Attach the first two layers to the card front with adhesive.
- Attach the two vertical layers together with adhesive. Wrap the bottom with Linen Thread. Attach to card front with adhesive and add bow with glue dots. (Youtube video on bow here).
- Cut the two circles, one from DSP and one with Very Vanilla. Stamp sentiment and attach two layers with adhesive. With larger circle framelit cut a fun foam layer to attach to back of large circle with liquid glue then to card front with liquid glue. You could use dimensionals but sometimes with larger pieces I will use the fun foam.
- Inside I have a layer of Very Vanilla trimmed with left over DSP to coordinate with the front.
Hope you enjoyed this post today. Be sure and stop by tomorrow for one more DSP combination from the paper stack.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Ha ha ha ha!!!
Let’s get inky together…and Be HaPpY!