In a cute and spooky kind of way…I hope your Halloween is fun. Today I have a card that could be used for Halloween wishes but could also be used for the fall season and Thanksgiving.
Here’s the card…
Just a whole fence line of pumpkins. Don’t ask me why, but I just love to make a fence. I even have a YouTube video on how to build a fence gate. If you are interested, you can find it here.
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Pie cardstock plus the DSP Motley Monsters
- Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Baked Brown Sugar
- Stamps: Woodgrain Background, Fall Fest and For All Things
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Fall Fest Framelits, Square Punch ( fence top), dimensionals and Bird Punch (leaves)
- Base card is 11″ x 4 1/4″ Baked Brown Sugar scored at 5 1/2″
- Cut 2 1/8″ away from top front.
- Stamp Wood Background with Baked Brown Sugar on Crumb Cake cardstock. Cut a 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ piece and use corner of square punch to cut “V”s along one long edge.
- Hand cut this piece into equal pieces using the “v” at the top as a guide and place dimensionals on back. Cut two vertical pieces from Woodgrain.
- With a sponge, distress the fence piece edges with Baked Brown Sugar.
- Space vertical fence pieces evenly on bottom of card front with Dimensionals. Attach horizontal pieces over the vertical fence with regular adhesive.
- Stamp pumpkins on Whisper White adding a little Cajun Craze around the edges and using Mossy Meadow marker add green to stems before stamping. Cut out with framelits.
- Place pumpkins along top of fence behind and in front.
- Punch out Mossy Meadow leaves with Bird Punch and add with Tomboy glue to front.
- Using Pumpkin Pie ink stamp two small banners together and then stamp half of sentiment over top. Hand cut and attach to front.
- The other half of this sentiment is on the inside of the card.
- Attach a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ piece of Motely Monster DSP inside the card. I tried to make it look like trees in the background.
- There is a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Pumpkin Pie under a 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ piece of Whisper White on the inside bottom of this card.
- Don’t forget to coordinate your envelope with a couple of pumpkins!
This was a fun card made just playing around. Those are the best kind right? Hope you are inspired to play with your stamping stash too.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Oh, I’m so funny I can’t stand myself…
I’m inky, too…and so HaPpY!