Is there anything better than HaPpY Memories? Especially on our birthday and those of family and friends…creating happy memories is what it’s all about.
The sentiment on today’s post inspired the card that evolved in my mind…
Love that pop of Berry Burst!
A glamour close up.
Showing the different layers and textures.
Was this ever a fun card to work on with the gorgeous Oh So Eclectic Stamp Set and Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper plus the Framelits!
Want to make something similar? Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Thick Whisper White and Pool Party Cardstock, plus Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Oh So Eclectic
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Framelits, Eclectic Layers Thnlits, 1/2″ Tranquil Tide Finely Woven Ribbon
- The Lemon Lime Twist base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- The first layer of DSP is 4″ x 2-3/4″ attached to the left side of the Whisper White layer.
- The two smaller coordinating pieces of DSP are 3/4″ x 5″ and 1/2″ x 4-1/2″ attached to the first DSP layer with SNAIL horizontally.
- Add a strip of Tranquil Tide Ribbon around center of these layers and tie a bow to the left side. Attach all layers to base card with SNAIL.
- Cut two Lemon Lime Twists leaf stems and add to back of 3″ scalloped Pool Party circle. Add dimensional to the back and attach to right side of card front.
- Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black on Thick Whisper White and cut coordinating stitched circle framelit. Use flower thinlet from Eclectic Layers Thinlits at right side of circle. Add a piece of Berry Burst to back side of scalloped circle with SNAIL. Add Stitched Circle over Scalloped Circle with SNAIL.
- Inside there is a layer of Thick Whisper White 5-1/4″ x 4″. Cut the same flower from lower right corner and use the embossing leaves from this thinlits set to add leaves over flower. Attached inside card with SNAIL.
I just love this sentiment…works for almost any occasion!
Lots going on here at the studio that I can’t wait to share…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And stay inky…be HaPpY!