This little card today is one that will be made in a beginner’s stamping class this week. Love this “For Peeps Sake” set and I hope they will love making this sweet Easter card…
Should have taken a shot of the inside with the “Happy, Hoppy Easter” sentiment and the eggs at the bottom. A little embossing and a sweet punched flower for a little pizazz.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White notecard and Pool Party and Calypso Coral cardstock
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizazz markers
- Stamps: For Peeps Sake
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Ovals Framelits
- The Pool Party layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Cut the oval in the center of the Pool Party layer then run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot EF
- Color the stamp with markers, huff on the stamp to be sure it is still moist before stamping on center of Whisper White notecard. You can lay the Soft Sky layer down for placement if you need to.
- Attach Soft Sky layer with dimensionals
- Punch flower and attach with glue dot and add Basic Pearl
- Inside stamp “Happy Hoppy Easter” colored with markers at top and color eggs with markers and add to bottom of page.
- I did add small black dots with marker for their eyes. You could color in their beaks too if you wanted.
This will be the first of three projects for this class, each getting a little more stamping and techniques in. Here’s hoping they like it…
We have spring weather today and I’m going out with my top down even if I have to turn on the seat heaters!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
and I’m HaPpY…cause I’m Inky!