Today’s post you’ll see this month’s Paper Pumpkin made without directions (cause I don’t like to be told what to do)…
Paired with the Grateful Bunch stamp set this card just evolved into this HaPpY DaY card I love…Other than the stamping and some Bermuda Bay cardstock, all other supplies were included in the Paper Pumpkin Box this month…my favorite color, too!
Here is the inside of the card…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay and Whisper White Cardstock in addition to Paper Pumpkin DSP
- Ink: Cucumber Crush and Bermuda Bay
- Stamps: Paper Pumpkin set (sentiment) and Grateful Bunch (background stamping)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Everything was included in this month’s kit
- The base card was already printed on the front so I added some leaves and stems in Cucumber Crush and flowers in Bermuda Bay. One stripped piece down the left side with a 1/4″ x 5″ piece of Bermuda Bay with one tagged end added on top with adhesive. A 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock was added behind the DSP squares from the kit. Stamp sentiments and balloons and add pearls to top layer and add all three layers to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp “for you” on one of the circle tags, add polka dot banners to card front below sentiment layer. Make bow from Bakers Twine and add to bottom of sentiment square with glue dots. Tie circle tag to bow.
- Inside there is a 5 1/4″ x 4″ layer of Bermuda Bay with a 5″ x 3 3/4″ layer of Whisper White with three balloons in the bottom right corner and a strip of printed DSP along the bottom edge.
This card turned out so nice and I absolutely love the envelopes included in the kit this month.
Tomorrow I’ll have another post showing the fun you can have with your Paper Pumpkin…even if you don’t read the directions!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
You didn’t eat them all did you!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!