Ahhhh…spring! Seriously feel the change in the sunlight slant and temperatures. Not to mention all of nature preparing to burst in riots of color.
So today I’ve made you an Easter card with the subtle colors of spring and all kinds of texture…
Would you like to see inside?
Here you go…
This card just went together by itself…sometimes its like that and I love when that happens.
I’ll try to remember how this one went together and give you the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Mint Macaron, Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride cardstock
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Stamps: Easter Lamb (sentiment) and Botanical Blooms. Oh! and Gorgeous Grunge (love that stamp!)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Botanical Builder Framelit Dies, Basic Pearls, Oval Framelits, Bloomin’ Heart Framelit
- The Thick Whisper White card base is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- The Mint Macaron layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached with adhesive to card front
- The top Whisper White layer is 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ . Cut oval with framelit and emboss with dots EF. Attach to Mint Macaron layer with adhesive.
- Cut heart with Bloomin’ Heart Framelit from Thick Whisper white. Then cut oval from heart. Cut a Blushing Bride oval and attach lace oval with adhesive. Using glue or adhesive place egg inside oval on card front.
- Punch out three Mint Macaroon leaves (one small, two large) one white leaf and an assortment of pink and white flowers. Attach the flower layers together and top with pearls. Add stamped leaves to card front then flowers on top.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso and cut to make two pieces to stack. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Scatter some pearls on the card front.
- Using Gorgeous Grunge and Early Espresso stamp a background then add a bloom and a leaf…perfecto!
I’m so happy you stopped by today…and I do hope you found some inspiration in something you saw or read today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Let’s chase them together…come get inky with me and Be HaPpY!