With Father’s Day coming up fast here’s an idea that might be just what you are looking for…
What do you think? Do you recognize the Paper Pumpkin card from this month’s kit? I loved the colors and just spiffed it up a bit for a really nice Father’s Day card or with a change of sentiment it would make a masculine birthday card, too.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Bermuda By, Whisper White cardstock plus Paper Pumpkin card.
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist, Delightful Dijon and Memento Black
- Stamps: Best Dad Ever (retired)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread
- The Bermuda Bay layer behind the stamped image is 3 1/8″ square
- The Whisper White layer is 3″ square
- The Whisper White layer behind the Paper Pumpkin DSP is 4 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Stamp your image on the square cardstock and layer with Bermuda Bay. Attach to card front with dimensionals
- Layer the DSP with the Whisper White layer. Gather three 5″ pieces of Linen Thread and tie a lose knot in the center. Attach to back of Whisper White with adhesive.
- Stamp “Best Dad Ever” sentiment on tag from Paper Pumpkin and tie with a bow to Linen Thread already attached to card front.
- Inside I have a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ layer of Bermuda Bay with a Whisper White layer 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ to write a message.
I really like the way this card turned out and feel I’ve made good use of this month’s Paper Pumpkin.
Hope you enjoyed!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And if it has fruit and nuts…call it healthy!
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!