Not me really…but my blog is one year old starting this month! It seems unbelievable to me the year has gone by so fast. I’ve loved every minute of coming up with ideas, preparing the projects, photographing and blogging about it. Your know why? It’s the people I’ve met as a result of this blog…amazing, from all over the world, too. Thank you all for stopping by.
So here’s another ornament for my little All Is Calm Christmas tree here in the studio…
Isn’t she adorable…just singing away she is. And if you have the Gift Bow Bigz XL Die, you’ve got this little angel in a jiffy. Not only does she make an excellent ornament, she’d be great on top of a gift and a second little gift. Are you interested in the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: All Is Calm DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper, Blushing Bride, Basic Black and Melon Mambo cardstock
- Ink: None!
- Stamps: None!
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Gift Bow Bigz XL Die,1/4″ circle punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Project Life Journal Pen, Craft Clay and Flower Mold, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, Metallic Baker’s Twine, small & large oval punch for halo
- Make your clay flower ahead of time and let it dry. I used Lost Lagoon ink to color my flower to match the DSP.
- Use 1/2 of 12 x 12″ DSP and run die through Big Shot. Run a small piece through a second time to get the double bow.
- I use hot glue to make the bow,
- Punch out lightest pink cardstock with 1 1/2″ circle punch for head. Punch out Itty Bitty Flowers for cheeks, 1/4″ black circle for mouth, drawn eyes with Project Life Journal Pen.
- Punch 1/8″ circle in top of head for Metallic Bakers Twine to hang to tree.
- Punch a small oval from Silver Glimmer paper, then align the larger oval punch over the small oval to punch out halo. Hot glue to back of head.
- Hot glue at bottom front of head to back of bow.
- Attach 3/4″ Silver Glimmer circle to center of bow and then the clay flower on top.
Don’t you love your lil’ angel? You can also use the Word Window Punch with the pink cardstock to make arms. Attach them inside the bow loops. I just didn’t put any arms on this one. Hope you’ll be inspired to give this angel a try for your tree or for your packages. Thanks for stopping by today.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…”Good friends are like stars…you don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.”
Hope you are inky like me…and HaPpY!