Do you love Halloween? Some of my customers don’t like the day, but I do! Love seeing the lil’ goblins at my door and love making something special for them. We have LOTS of kids in my community and personally I think it keeps you young to be around kids.
Today I have a treat box for you…
How fun is that? The box is made like a matchbox and can be opened to fill with goodies at the end you see here. There are a couple of different stamp sets here because it was a challenge to find images small enough for this box.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock and Happy Haunting DSP
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: Howl-o-ween Treet, Happy Scenes and Sprinkles of Life
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Boo to You Framelits, Tree Builder Punch, Rhinestones, Note Tag Punch
- Cut the Pumpkin Pie cardstock 4 1/2″ x 5″ follow the illustration for scoring and cutting below:
- Do the stamping on the box end before gluing together.
- Cut the DSP 4″ x 5″ scoring on the same score lines and attaching to box with adhesive.
- Punch the headstone with the Note Tag Punch. Stamp with treet trunk in Sprinkles of Life set. Stamp cloud with Memento Black ink on Whisper White. Color with Smoky Slate marker and cut out. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Stamp spider on Whisper White with Memento Black and cut out. Add Rhinestone and adhere with a dimensional.
- The headstone should slide just into the end of the box. You could add a glue dot or glue if you wanted.
- Stamp bones from Howl-o-ween Treat set and cut out with framelits. Add first bone with adhesive and second with dimensional pieces.
One end of this box will open for filling with treats.
Hope you liked this little Halloween project. I have one more Halloween post for you and plan to move on to fall and Thanksgiving posts until October 7th when I leave for South Korea to see my daughter. I will be posting from there, but the posts will be filled with adventures we have there rather than paper crafting. I hope you will travel along with me.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…